The following information relates to OMT Hockey Club’s insurance cover. It is important you read and understand it and if you feel you require additional, potentially personal cover, you should arrange this yourself.
- If you have not paid your subscription you are not insured under the club insurance policy.
- NO ONE is covered for PERSONAL INJURY or ACCIDENT under this insurance scheme.
- We hold Public Liability Insurance for hockey activities only.
The OMT Hockey Club Insurance does NOT cover the following:
- Personal Injury or Accident
- Business All Risks
- Frozen Food
- Engineering both Non Inspection & Inspection
- Contractors All Risk
- Employee Dishonesty
- Book Debts
- Loss of Licence
- Employers Liability
- Professional Indemnity
- Group Personal Accident or Sickness cover
- Business Travel
Should you need any expansion on this information or any other Insurance matters, please contact us